The New Normal
The NY Collective was designed to solve business challenges. LFH&Co. for example brings the future forward — between us we turn disruption into advantage. And we have proven experience — we do it intelligently with a business model designed for this decade — we leverage the best resources wherever they are on the planet.
There’s a gap in the clients own resources.
- We have the resources (Black Book) to make things happen. We are ingenious and massively connected.
- We have the creativity and partner network to resolve a well defined* problem. (Operational Transformation, Brand Strategy/Excellence, Media Planning, Social Media — etc.)
- The business model here is part consultancy (to properly understand what/who is needed) and part a percentage mark up on the partners contribution (or finders fee)
- The products here are in the realm of — 1. Filling the gap in capability through consultancy. (YM, LFH&Co.) 2. Filling the the gap through brokerage. (LFH&Co.) The YM product is — ‘smart media planning in the era of the omnichannel.’ The LFH&Co product is ‘getting the right resources in place to solve the actual problem’
Where the challenge exists but isn’t well defined we would bring forward the Phase Zero as explained below.
The client wants to bring the future into focus.
- We have methods and ‘products’ that add value and can impact the enterprise strategy.
- Our focus is showing how new/disruptive technologies and ideas (thinking) can add value and impact in real/relevant applications.
- Our products are two-fold and they can happen in either order:
1. An assessment/audit to understand the business well enough to know what exists, what’s been tried and where the business intends to go. From this knowledge we can do so much —the outcomes of this fit the schema above — help design new products and services, create differentiation from the competition, help transform the business, change the operations, create new cultures etc.
2. The design and construction of events, lab days, tours, summits, workshops, breakfasts and roadshows in scheduled campaigns. These are typically internally focussed at the workforce/leaders.
The client needs to change the way they think and work.
- We see that people are stuck, the attitude and mentality is wrong and therefore the culture and thinking needs to change.
- The client has been trying to solve a particular problem or exploit an opportunity without success.
- Our focus is to understand why.
- Our product here is (NYC/LFH&Co.) mentoring, coaching or interventions (Phase Zero) to shift thinking and create attention and engagement in the actual solution.
Digital is no longer the new kid on the block.
The Internet is an ever-more integrated part of everyone’s daily lives – from organising and informing, to connecting and inspiring; our fully matured Internet Age has totally changed the rules of engagement for all types of organisations.
It is no longer enough to incrementally improve communication, products and services, but rather totally redesign with the digital customer in mind. So by bringing the fast-moving innovative economy together with that of large corporations, true disruption can be created at scale…and that’s when things get really interesting.